iMessage is the free Messages app that comes with every iOS device that allows you to send text, photos, videos and more. It also has some useful tools like stickers, cute little emoji’s and it can even be used for typing out equations (and gets rid of all the crazy symbols). So while there are a lot of nice features, there are a few things you can do in Messages that’ll make it a whole lot more enjoyable to use.
What are text songs and how do they work on imessage on ios 10
A text song is basically music you can send to your friends through iMessage. If they also have imessage on their iPhone, iPad or iPod then the song that you sent will automatically play when they open the message thread. This is done thanks to iMessage automatically linking an image of the album art to the audio file itself. The text song will start playing when the screen goes dark after your friend opens the message thread. This feature is great for sharing songs that currently have no way of being shared on iOS devices.
How to send music on iMessage iOS 10
iMessage is an application by Apple for iOS devices such as iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. This application was released in 2011 and allows users to send free messages through the internet. It also lets you send photos, videos, your location and even animations or sketches (similar to emoticons) called iMessages . But whats really cool about this application is that it can be used for sending music (through apps like Spotify, iTunes Music etc.) in a really fun way.
The process of sending music on i-Message is easy all you have to do is follow the steps below :
1. Open up Messages app and find the message thread that you want to share the song with. Tap on the little arrow icon at the bottom right of your screen.
2. From here tap on ‘Music’ to open up your music library.
3. Now you can either select a song from your list or pick an album, artist etc. by tapping the button on the top left corner of your screen which is also called ‘Music’.
4. Once you have chosen your song or playlist tap the arrow again to send the message with song attached.
5. Your friend will now receive the song with your message already playing on their i-Device!
6. You can even go back and type out a message over the image by using the ‘Type’ option next to the arrow icon at the bottom right of your screen.
7. If you want to send a different song or album simply tap on the button on the top left corner a second time and choose a new song or playlist from your music library!
Unfortunately, some older device can’t recieve songs with iMessage as this is an iOS 10 feature only. The devices that do not support this are iPhone 4s, iPad 2 and iPod Touch 5th generation. If you have a device which is compatible with iOS 10 iMessage then send songs to your friends using this method! Enjoy!
Some fun and interesting ways to use text songs on imessage on ios 10
-Play a text song to your friend when they are late for an appointment.
-Send a love song to someone you miss.
-Show your friends how good your music tastes is by sending them songs you think they would like.
-Text songs are great for sharing with friends over long distances away.
-Sending a text song of your current favorite song can be used as a ‘pick me up’ for your friend when they’re feeling down.
At the end of the day iMessage is an application that comes with every iOS device and has many features that will make your life easier and more fun. Hopefully, with the help of this article you will know how to send music on iMessage in iOS 10!