Samsung has a feature called “Voice Guide” that offers assistance on how to navigate their smart TVs. This can be helpful for some people, but if you want to turn it off, the best way is through your remote control’s settings menu. You’ll need to access this by pressing the button with three lines in the bottom right-hand corner of your TV screen and select “Settings.” From there, scroll down until you find Voice guide under Settings -> Sound & Display -> Navigation aide
The “samsung voice guide won’t turn off” is a problem that has been present for a while. This article will help you remedy the issue.
Do you want to know how to switch off the Samsung TV voice guidance function because it irritates you? We’ll go through the most effective techniques to switch off voice assistance on Samsung TV later in this piece. Continue reading!
An audible explanation of all menu items and choices is provided via a TV Voice Guide. When switching to linked devices like a set-top box or streaming services like Netflix, Prime Video, or Hotstar, it provides auditory feedback. When you explore any online streaming services, it also gives you with other information such as movie titles and descriptions. Overall, the audio service reads anything on the screen that is underlined.
This Samsung TV voice guide, Screen reader, or Talkback function irritates and annoys some people. Users are irritated not only by the sound, but also by the slowness, which is why turning it off is the best solution.
Continue reading to learn how to turn off the voice on your Samsung TV.
Articles that are similar:
How to Turn Off Voice on Samsung TV in the Best Ways
Method 1: Press and hold the volume button to turn off Voice Assistant.
You may use your remote to switch off the voice narrator on your Samsung TV using this way. To turn off the voice guide, follow the instructions below.
- Prepare the remote control.
- On your Samsung Smart TV, turn it on.
- Hold the volume button on your Samsung Smart Remote down until the Voice Menu appears.
- The Voice Guide option may be found in the Voice Menu. By pushing the Center or Select buttons on the remote, you may turn it off.
Method 2: Use the Samsung TV’s settings to turn off the screen reader.
This approach takes a little longer to complete, but it is more successful than the others.
So, here’s how to disable Voice Assistant.
- Press the Home button on your remote control after turning on your Samsung Smart TV.
- To open it, go to Settings and tap the center button.
- Go to the Settings menu’s General section now.
- Then, under the General settings menu, go to the Accessibility option.
- Open the Voice Guide Settings by selecting it and opening it.
- Disable the Voice Guide option.
Method 3: Use a voice command to turn off the voice guide.
This approach is really straightforward and simple to do. To achieve this, you’ll need a microphone button on your Samsung TV remote.
Simply press and hold the Microphone button on your remote while saying “Turn off Voice Guide” or “Voice Guide Off.” After analyzing the command, the Voice narration function will be switched off automatically.
Method 4: How to Disable Voice on Older Samsung TV Models
Follow these instructions to turn off Audio Description on an older Series Samsung TV that doesn’t have an Accessibility option.
Follow the same methods if you have a Samsung TV from 2008 to 2013.
- On your Samsung TV remote, press the Menu button.
- From the menu, choose Settings.
- Select Sound or Sound Mode from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on Audio Language after selecting and opening the Broadcast option.
- You’ll see English AD chosen if Audio Description or AD is enabled. Check to see whether it’s turned on.
- In older Samsung TVs, switch it off to disable the audio description.
By holding the Menu button for a few seconds on certain Samsung TV models, you may enable or disable Audio Description.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to turning off the voice guidance on a Samsung TV. I hope you were able to disable this function on your Samsung Smart TV.
Please feel free to ask any additional questions about this tutorial in the comments section below.
Watch This Video-
The “samsung tv turn off voice description” is a feature that can be turned off on Samsung TVs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I turn off voice guide?
A: You can navigate to the settings menu by pressing either of the buttons on your left and right hand controllers.
How do I turn off voice assistant on Samsung?
A: To turn off your Samsung voice assistant, open up the control panel and go to Sound. From there you can select Voice Assistant in order to change it from on to off.
- samsung tv voice guide won’t turn off
- how do you turn off the narrator on your tv?
- how to turn off audio description on samsung tv 7 series
- how to turn off sap on samsung tv
- voice guide samsung tv