Update your jailbroken iPhone to the latest iOS 10 features with this step-by-step tutorial!
Many of us are eagerly awaiting the release of iOS 10. It’s not too late though, thanks to a new tweak called “iOS10 for Jailbreak” which will let you use all the newest features on your device. Keep in mind that it may be difficult to find tutorials for installation if you’re not already familiar with jailbreaking, so it’s best to follow these instructions closely and carefully. This post will walk you through how to install iOS10 on your device in just 15 minutes or less!
What is jailbreaking and how do you do it?
Jailbreaking is when you prevent Apple’s restrictions on your device, usually in order to install the latest iOS 10 features. A lot of people are benefitting from it because it makes previous devices seem newer.
For example, with jailbreaking an iPhone fours, running the newest iOS 10 features will be possible. Jailbreaking also provides a great opportunity to use heavy duty customization software for your device if it does not have access to these apps through the App Store without being jailbroken first. We’ll go over how you can do this later in this post!
The benefits of jailbreaking your iPhone
– Get the latest iOS 10 features on your jailbroken iPhone.
– Jailbreaking is a great opportunity to use heavy duty customization software for your device if it does not have access to these apps through the App Store without being jailbroken first.
– Stay up to date with all of Apple’s newest updates!
– Help contribute to the jailbreaking community!
How long will it take you to install iOS10?
We estimate that this installation should take about 15 minutes, as long as you follow all of the instructions carefully. I would recommend getting a glass of water before we begin just in case you start feeling nervous or anxious.
Some of the best Cydia tweaks for iOS 10
Once you have your jailbroken iPhone updated with the latest iOS 10 features, you’ll want to install some great Cydia tweaks to take advantage of all the new possibilities. Here are some of our favorites:
1. “NoSlowAnimations” – This tweak speeds up animations on your device, making it feel a lot faster and more responsive.
2. “BiteSMS” – This great tweak replaces the standard Messages app with a more powerful and customizable version. It includes features like quick reply and scheduling messages for later.
3. “Slices” – With this tweak, you can automatically hide certain parts of apps like the status bar or navigation bar when you’re not using them.
4. “Dash” – Dash will allow you to customize the look of your new iOS 10 notifications with custom colors, opacity, and more!
5. “Activator” – This great tweak will let you assign specific actions for all kinds of different triggers. For example, if you have an iPhone 6S or 7 you can set a 3D Touch gesture to open up your favorite app.
How to update jailbroken iphone to ios 10
To update your jailbroken iPhone to iOS 10, you’ll need to install a few different apps and tweaks. The process is a little bit more complicated than just updating through the App Store, but it’s definitely worth it for all the new features and improvements. Be sure to check out the video below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to do it!
Thanks for reading! Be sure to check out the video below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to install iOS10 on your jailbroken iPhone. And don’t forget to leave a comment below letting us know what you think of iOS10 and all the new features it has to offer!