It’s easy to change your TikTok username without losing any followers. Simply go to your profile settings and select the “Edit Profile” option.
How to change TikTok username
1. Go to your profile settings by tapping the three dots in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Select “Edit Profile.”
3. Tap on the “Username” field and enter your new username.
4. Tap “Done” to save your changes.
5. That’s it! Your new username will be updated without losing any followers.
Changing your TikTok username is a great way to refresh your account and get a new start on the app. Follow these simple steps to change your TikTok username without losing any followers.
Why you might want to change your username on TikTok
There are a few reasons you might want to change your TikTok username. Maybe you’re starting to get more serious about using the app and want a username that reflects that. Or maybe you just want a fresh start with a new username. Whatever the reason, changing your TikTok username is easy to do without losing any followers.
How to pick a new username on TikTok
When you’re picking a new username on TikTok, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- First, try to pick something that reflects your brand or personality. If you’re a funny person, try to choose a username that’s funny. If you’re more serious, try to choose a username that reflects that. You want people to be able to see your username and know a little bit about you.
- Second, try to keep your username short and easy to remember. TikTok usernames can be up to 15 characters long, so you have some room to play around. But the shorter your username is, the easier it will be for people to remember it.
- Third, try to avoid using numbers or special characters in your username. These can make your username more difficult to remember and can be confusing for people. Stick to letters and simple words for the best results.
With these tips in mind, picking a new TikTok username should be easy. Just choose something that reflects your personality and is easy to remember.
What to do if you encounter problems when changing your username on TikTok
If you encounter any problems when changing your TikTok username, the first thing to do is check the TikTok Help Center. The Help Center has a lot of great information on how to use the app and can help you troubleshoot any issues you’re having.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for in the Help Center, you can always contact TikTok directly. You can reach out to TikTok through the app by going to your profile settings and tapping “Report a Problem.” From there, you’ll be able to fill out a form explaining your issue and send it directly to TikTok.
You can also contact TikTok through social media. TikTok has an official Twitter account that you can reach out to for help.
What to do if someone has already taken your desired username
If you try to change your TikTok username and find that someone has already taken the username you want, don’t worry. There are a few things you can do.
- The first thing you can do is try adding a number or special character to your desired username. This will make it unique and more likely that the username will be available.
- If that doesn’t work, you can try a different variation of your desired username.
- You can also try changing the spelling of your desired username.
If all of these options fail, you can always try a different username altogether. Just choose something that reflects your personality and is easy to remember.
Changing your TikTok username is easy to do and can be a great way to refresh your account. Just keep these tips in mind and you’ll b able to change your TikTok username without any problems.